Distance a sex offender must live from school

0 Comment

Approvals must be processed through ARNG-HRH-O via the eTRACKER-Distance a sex offender must live from school. For applicants applying for enlistment in OCS, approval is required from CNGB. Any person adjudicated as a youthful offender.

300 or more, excluding court cost. Any offense where confinement was ordered, regardless of suspended sentence or deferred disposition. 4 that is listed as a misconduct offense. Under the SMP Enlistment option, applicants who require civil conviction waiver IAW NGR 600-100, are not authorized to enlist until waiver is approved by NGB, ARNG-HRH-O. Questionable cases are to be sent to ASO for suitability review.

Applicants who claim no law violations or claim only minor traffic offenses are not required to have police record checks or court checks. However, police record check or court check must be obtained to verify disposition if applicant claims reckless, careless, or imprudent driving. If an applicant claims to have a charge of minor nontraffic or higher offense, then police record checks using DD Form 369 will be run for the city, county, and state where the applicant has lived, worked, and attended school for the past 3 years. Police record checks using DD Form 369 are also required to be run in the city, county, and state where the applicant claims to have been charged with a minor nontraffic or higher offense, regardless of how long ago the charge occurred. Applicants will incur a 24-month wait from the date of conviction prior to waiver processing.

Applicants with juvenile major misconduct offenses who have had no offenses within 5 years of application for enlistment may be considered for a waiver in meritorious cases. Applicant’s current MEPS DD Form 2808 is required for major misconduct-level waivers. The lists of typical offenses shown in Tables 4-1 thru 4-4 should be used as a guide. It is not practical to list all offenses.

The offenses named in Tables 4-1 thru 4-4 will be considered to have the elements of those offenses under the common law or the UCMJ. 102 Contempt of court for minor traffic offenses. 104 Disobeying traffic lights, signs, or signals. 108 Driving with expired plates or without plates. 109 Driving with suspended or revoked license. 111 Driving without registration or with improper registration.

112 Driving wrong way on one-way street. 113 Failure to appear for traffic violations. 114 Failure to comply with officer’s directive. 115 Failure to have vehicle under control.

117 Failure to stop or yield to pedestrian. 118 Failure to submit report after accident. 127 Invalid or unofficial inspection sticker or failure to display inspection sticker. 131 License plates improperly displayed or not displayed.